Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall TV

I'm really enjoying Parenthood this season.  I watched it on and off for the last couple of years, but the story lines have completely drawn me in now.  I think I've cried over the last couple of episodes.  Ray Romano's new character is great too.  He's awkward and totally unlike other roles I've seen him in. 

Of course, I'm also watching plenty of reality TV.  The Voice has been fun... lots of talented singers.  The blind auditions are what differentiates it from the other "talent" shows.  The judges really do have to base their selections on how the person sounds, not how they look.  This year they also introduced the "steal" concept where a judge can decide to keep a contestant from another team if they are about to get kicked off the show.  It's fun. 

The old favorite Austin City Limits had a great show last weekend.  Bon Iver was playing and it keep me entranced for the whole hour (even though I was up later than usual). 

And for the drama-lover in me, Revenge has it all.  It makes me laugh, keeps me guessing, has fun fashion, and oh yeah, revenge-y type stuff. 

The architecture nerd in me is looking forward to this season of This Old House too.  They are totally gutting this victorian style house and the interior is going to be Scandinavian-modern.  It should be interesting. 

1 comment:

  1. I was trying to think of all the shows I DVR and it's around 20...I may have a TV watching problem.

    ReplyDelete