Monday, January 11, 2010

Traveling

As mentioned previously, I got to visit DC for this first time over Christmas. It is always so great to get to see new places. It tends to recharge my batteries. I find that after staying in one place for too long, I get antsy and dissatisfied with where I am. I don't think I made a big trip at all in 2009 until DC. (All that money was being saved for my new house.) Places I'd like to see:
  • I can't wait to go on another cruise (hopefully to Alaska again).
  • I also want to visit the northeastern part of the USA.
  • Australia &/or New Zealand
  • Hawaii- a beach sounds perfect right now.
  • Italy/Greece/Spain
  • More of the Caribbean
  • More of South America
  • All of the National Parks
  • Almost anywhere else... it's so interesting to experience new places

If you're up for making a trip let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment