Monday, January 11, 2010

The Kindness of Strangers

I traveled to Washington DC for Christmas and while I was gone we got a huge snowstorm here at home. (Thankfully I missed it.) There was something like 19 inches of snow that fell over a few days. My kind sister and brother-in-law were going to clear all the snow away before I got back home, so at least I didn't have to worry about doing it with my own two arms and a shovel. However, when they arrived at my casa, someone had already done it! I don't even know who, but I believe it was one of my neighbors. Talk about a wonderful surprise. It's nice to know that there are still such things as good neighbors.

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing to live by people who are thoughtful! True colors kind of show when something like a blizzard occurs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of our neighbors did ours, too! Good neighbors are SO nice to have - it really influences how much you like or love where you live!

    Tamee

    ReplyDelete