Saturday, September 5, 2009
Shopping with a 2.5 Year Old
Last night, Tamee and I went to Kohl's and Colton was very excited to go with us. Upon arriving at the store parking lot, he said he didn't want to go in. (I think he thought it was the grocery store for some reason.) But that didn't last. We went in, got a stroller/cart and off we went. If you know Kohl's, you know they have a rather large women's undergarments section and we walked by it to get to the home decor. Colton spotted the bra's and immediately stated that his mommy wears those, white ones and black ones. I couldn't help, but laugh out loud as we quickly sped by. We also spent some time in the children's clothing department where Colton proceeded to hang up all the little garments that had fallen on the floor. He was a great little helper- I think he could get a job there! Colton is potty training, so we made two trips to the bathroom. It's always fun to listen to him talking in the other stall. While I was waiting for him out by the sinks, he nearly crawled out underneath the door with no pants on! The second trip was spurred on due to the possibility that he needed to go #2. Tamee immediately took the cart/stroller and zoomed toward the bathrooms while Colton made a fire truck siren noise. Again, I couldn't help but laugh out loud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isaiah calls bras "those cuppy thingys" and he's four! Little boys....
ReplyDeleteThis week Colton asked me how Baby Isaac got out of my tummy - I thought I had at least another 2.5 years before this question would come up!?! Tamee
ReplyDelete