Friday, September 28, 2012
Fashion Trends
My sister and I were talking about the fact that we are now old enough to see fashion trends come back into style. Right now it's the side ponytail, neon bright colors, colored denim, short shirts, jeans with the zippers at the ankle... I remember my mom expounding on the fact that bell bottom jeans had come back into style when I was younger. It didn't seem like such a big deal to me. Now I understand how it feels to see these things come back around. At the mall last weekend, I saw a woman in her 40's wearing a trendy midriff-baring shirt and I found it hard to believe. I can understand teens embracing these things because they've never seen them before. At least the woman had the body to wear something like that, but it's always odd to see older people embracing trends that are really more for the young.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I'm not 40 yet, you shouldn't write about me like that!:-) In all my pregnant glory! haha Tamee
ReplyDelete