Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Bright Side

I'm not crazy about winter and the cold weather it brings.  This year, we've been blessed with really mild weather and little to no snow.  It will likely be a brown Christmas.  However, there are a few good things about colder temperatures:
  • Flannel sheets!  I love crawling into a cozy bed in the winter (but it is a lot harder to get out in the morning). 
  • My little electric "fireplace".  It may be cheesy not to have the real thing, but I like to watch the flames and the warmth it brings. 
  • All of the Christmas lights as I drive around town.  They make me smile even though it's pitch black when I leave work in the evening. 
  • Mulled apple cider.  YUM. 
  • Baking again- I don't do much of it in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment