Thursday, March 18, 2010
Full Service
The other day I was greeted with the unfortunate scene of bird doo on the window right above my desk at work. When I first saw it, I made everyone else around me aware of it because it was disgusting me to the point of near gagging. I tried not to look at it, but I could still see it out of my peripheral vision. It was gross. An hour or two later I could hear some noise outside the window and suddenly see a sponge mop pop up outside the window. My boss and a co-worker had gone out there to clean it off just for me! I was very surprised and grateful. It reminded me of the need to serve others and how I don't do that as much as I should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this story. Chivalry (spelling?) is not dead after all....
ReplyDelete