Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Still Going

The appraisal is complete and now I just have to wait until next week and closing day. I spent some money at Home Depot this weekend. I can see now that I will probably be dropping plenty of cash there. Tamee and Steve have agreed to help me paint on Friday after I close and then the parents will be here Saturday to start moving! Finally, Michelle will have some walls that are not white! Right now I'm doing the really fun stuff like finding a garbage hauler. Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Wohoo! Painting helps so much. I was going to suggest to you, if you have some time to kill, Diamond Vogel and Sherwin Williams usually have a "mistint" section of good, quality paint that you can look through and then get at a discounted price, all mixed up and ready to go. Just ask about it. Almost our entire house was painted in mistints--we were even able to score a couple 5 gallon buckets of paint for only $5. That's what our livingroom and diningroom are painted in. Just a head's up...

    ReplyDelete