Monday, June 15, 2009

Still waiting...

No baby yet! We spent another good weekend with family, but no news to report. Steve said he feels like he has a really important appointment, but it keeps getting pushed back. :) Janelle & I are thinking it's a girl. Tamee's still convinced it's a boy. Time will tell...

3 comments:

  1. I keep wondering! Thanks for the updates. (the last time I was signed in as Sam so I deleted it)
    Funny thing, my security "word" was codom, which makes me think of condom, which makes me think of baby, which makes me think of this post. Random observation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought we DEFINITELY would have had this baby by now - it's been four weeks since baby dropped and 3 1/2 since we started having stop and go contractions for hours at a time:-) Maybe we'll make it to the 4th of July and have a 10 pounder - like the peri said yesterday!?!
    Tamee

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little neice or nephew is just getting all nice and big for that sister of yours to push on out.....

    ReplyDelete