Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Good Birthday

I have decided to make it a tradition to always take the day of my birthday off of work. I had a great day yesterday. I did a little bit of studying just so I didn't feel like too much of a slacker, but the rest of the day was all good. I went to the spa and got one of the best massages ever. If anyone wants to start a "Get Michelle A Personal Masseuse" fund... I also planted some flowers in planters in the backyard. It was a beautiful sunny day to be outside. Hopefully I can keep them alive for the rest of the summer! I received some great gifts- thanks Tina, Mom, Shelly, Grandma E., and Tamee. I asked for several kitchen gadgets and received them, so now I need to get cooking. Thanks also to my fam who graciously took me out to dinner and the zoo. :) It's really nice to know that so many people were thinking of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment