Saturday, May 30, 2009
All About the Service
Yesterday I also had to get a little repair made to my car. Last weekend while driving down the interstate a piece of moulding started coming loose on the car, so I pulled over and ended up taking it off completely. Anyway, I went to Body Shop A and after waiting 10-15 minutes to talk to someone, they told me to come back in an hour or so and wanted $40 to glue the piece back on. I thought that seemed pretty high and was a bit bummed about shelling out $40 bucks for what seemed to be a minor repair. Tamee suggested I go to another place so I did. Body Shop B came out to look at it right away, said they could have it done in a matter of 15 minutes and it only cost $16 and change. I left there happy as a clam and ready to recommend them to all of my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment