Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kiddo's

I just received the sweetest pictures of my little niece, Julienne. There is something about babies that makes the soul content. Not that it's always been that way of course. They used to scare me so much that I always said I was going to be the cool aunt. However (drumroll please), I am changing my position. Colton James has showed me how much of a joy kids really are in one's life. I can't wait to have a little one of my own some day. Thanks to Tamee & Steve for their role in bringing Colton into the world and changing my mind! I cannot wait to meet Julienne and the next little one in our family.

3 comments:

  1. Did hell just freeze over?! Just kidding :). I can't wait to meet the future little Floyds and Fifis! And congrats on the new niece, I've been wondering how Tina is and how all that went. Very exciting! Any chance of seeing some of those pictures on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget about all the 'bert's... Hurlbert, Filbert, Gilbert, and whatever else you can make end with bert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time has a way of softening us all up as far as the little people go they are cuties and we love each and every one Keep them coming Jackie

    ReplyDelete